How to clear your web browser cache (Google Chrome)
Occasionally you may need to clear your web browser's cache to force it to load the latest content from a website.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the box next to "Cached images and files"
- Click Clear data.
For more information and other options, please refer to the Google Chrome help website here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050