How to clear your web browser cache (Microsoft Edge)
Occasionally you may need to clear your web browser's cache to force it to load the latest content from a website.
- On your computer, open Edge.
- At the top right, click More (three dots)
- Click Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- In the Clear browsing data section click Choose what to clear.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the box next to Cached images and files.
- Click Clear now.
For more information and other options, please refer to the Microsoft help website here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/search?query=edge%20clear%20cookies%20and%20cache