Set up Outlook rule to move distribution list emails to a folder
If you've already created the folder where messages are to be moved, please skip to step #3.
- In Outlook, right-click on your Inbox and then click New Folder from the menu.
- In the Create New Folder dialog, enter the folder name you want, select the location for it (e.g. Inbox), then click the OK button.
- Locate a message sent TO the distribution list email address. Right-click it, select Rules, then click Always Move Messages To: <distribution_list_email>.
- In the Rules and Alerts dialog window, select the folder created in Step 1 above, then click the OK button.
- New messages sent to the distribution list email address will now be automatically moved to the folder you chose.