Connect to Sentryon Cloud Desktop with Remote Desktop Client (Apple Mac)
Note: If you are a Sentryon Managed IT plan client and need help connecting to your Sentryon Cloud Desktop, please feel free to contact our service desk.
- Download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop using this link to the MacOS App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id1295203466?mt=12
(If you have an older Mac that doesn't support the current version on the App Store, you will need to download and install version 10.5.2 from here: https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/8431/microsoft-remote-desktop/old-versions)
- Open the app, click the Workspaces at the top, then click the Add Workspace.
- Copy the following URL into the field and click the Add button - https://rdweb.wvd.microsoft.com/api/arm/feeddiscovery
- When prompted, enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password.
Note: If your origanization uses 2FA/MFA for enhanced security, either approve the login request in the Microsoft Authenticator app on your mobile phone, or enter the 6-digit OTP code generated by your authenticator mobile app (e.g. Google Authenticator, Authy, etc.).
- You may see the window showing "Setting up workspace" appear for a little while, please be patient.
- Click on Workspaces at the top, then double click on Sentryon Cloud Desktop to connect.
- At the prompt, enter your Microsoft 365 password.
- You will now be connected to your Sentryon Cloud Desktop and logged in automatically.
- Microsoft Get Started with the macOS Client: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/remote/remote-desktop-services/clients/remote-desktop-mac